Wednesday 1 June 2011

Le Manly Tears

Hi! Today is Wednesday, 1st of June 2011.

Damn! It has been 5 minutes and I haven't write anything. Fingers on the keyboard but nothing comes to mind. What should I write today?

10 minutes later....

Got it! Accidents, bad things, sad things happen in life. Sometimes it happens to you and sometimes to someone else. I've been lucky. Such things rarely come to me. That's why sometimes I purposely watch sad movies or drama to feel sad. And I want to challenge myself whether I can restrain myself from crying.

So, I watched 1 Litre of Tears. Drama version. I don't want to watch the movie version since the actress isn't hot enough.




For the director...



This is TOLOLZ, reporting for Le Troll's View.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...