Friday 22 April 2011

Le ToLOLz Series 1

"Mistakes are just another way of being human"

Mistakes. They happen just like that. They don't care the place, the time and the situation. They just happen. When they happen, you could just smile or mad. Laugh at yourself or disappointed with yourself.

Mistakes. Just the law of nature. You can't fight nature. You readers, what is the biggest mistake you have done in your life? Share please. It could be an awesome story to laugh at. Generally human are silly. Specifically me. I have done a lot of silly things that makes me laugh or facepalm  at myself. 




My story goes like this. It was a fine afternoon that day. Not really fine actually. I was fine. But the weather was not. It was raining cat and dog. Well, I was at Giant buying some groceries, milk and cereal. Then I go to the cashier. Things going fine till then. The cashier scanned the bar codes. Ok fine. The total was rm 19 something I can't remember the cents. Took out my wallet, saw the RM50 note. Fine took it out, gave it to the cashier while looking again at the cash register. Then I saw the cashier made this face.

I was like "what the hell is wrong with her? Just take the money!". Then I look at my hand, looking what did I holding. A FUKING RECEIPT! I thought I was holding a RM50 note! Natural reaction of me was


while actually in my head was 

So thats it. I paid took the balance and went out with this face

So if you have your story to share, just leave it in the comment section. I would glad to hear it from you. I'm sure you all also made mistakes. I had another one. Will write about it in the next post.


This is TOLOLZ, reporting for Le Troll's View.


Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...