Friday 22 April 2011

Le ToLOLz Series 2

"One mistake is fine, making another mistake doesn't bring you closer to success"

As I told you, in this series I would write about my to-LOLz moment so that we can laugh at it together. This moment where I can think back and laugh at my silliness. This could be fun.


So my story goes like this. Once upon a time, there was a man, who needs to top up his credit for his phone. Then there he went to the store queued up at the counter, waiting for his turn to buy the top up card. He use Celcom Xpax. Then, the man just next to him in the queue coincidentally wanted to buy a top up card too. Then the man said, "top up maxis sepuluh (maxis top up RM10 please)".

Then his turn came. with celcom xpax he had in mind he said, "top up maxis sepuluh". the man at the counter gave him the top up card and received the payment. Upon receiving the maxis top up card, he went back to his room searching for coin to scratch the card. Suddenly he realized that waffak was he doing with the maxis top up card! What he wanted was celcom top up card! Le fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu




That's the story. Obviously I was the idiot in this story. Sorry, I don't really know how to tell a story. I don't know how to make it sound interesting. Never have that talent.





This is TOLOLZ, reporting for Le Troll's View.





Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...