Monday 2 May 2011

Le Ant

"Sometimes the nature really knows how to piss you off"

Hi. It has been quite a while since I post a new blogpost. To anyone that reads this blog, I am sorry for that and thank you for waiting. 

This time, it is about ant. The small little creature creeping everywhere around us. Literally they can be anywhere. Mostly at the places you don't want them to be. Inside of the car, in your bag, in your drink, in your pants. Aha, have you ever get bitten by an ant inside of your pants? No? Well, at least I did. 



Read the comic? Does this ever happen to you? It happens to me just a while ago, bad luck huh? My reaction? Just exactly like in the comic. Getting troll'd by an ant, priceless.


This is TOLOLZ, reporting for Le Troll's View.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...