Monday 30 May 2011

Le Awesome Trolley

Hi. Bad news. I can't make 2 comics per day. FML seems to have unsuitable stories for me to turn them into comics. And I don't have the luxury of talent and time to make 2 comics per day. 1 comic is hard enough for me. So, I take back my promise for 2 comics per day. Just 1 comic per day, and I would make 1 extra if I have the idea and time.  I've ran out of ideas!!  Sometimes I get lazy you know.



I had an idea when I went shopping yesterday. I had to use the trolley/cart since I had a lot of things to buy. I always have many things to buy. I see, I like, I take. That's not the story anyway. It's about the trolley.

Le Awesome Trolley 

Sometimes, it is kinda boring if you have to accompany your parent doing the shopping. What would you do to kill the boredom? You have the trolley.....




This is TOLOLZ, reporting for Le Troll's View.



Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...