Thursday 5 May 2011

Le Trollin'

"Trollin' is an art"

This incidence happens to be funny to me. I don't know about him, but at least I had fun.

To cut the story short, I just can't. It is a long boring story since the story teller is helplessly hopeless in story telling. I have no talent in storytelling whatsoever. 


WARNING ALERT! IF YOU HAVE SOME TIME TO WASTE, PLEASE PROCEED TO READ. THANK YOU.


The story is liddis. My friend, Z happened to play with Formspring a lot. You know, the website where you can ask stupid questions to your friend anonymously and your friend will answer with stupid statement or whatever funny shit. 


So, I was kind of free 

and in the mood of trollin' this Z guy, which is quite an innocent, naive guy. And Z was also my roommate. What I did was 

Z called the number. A man answer the phone. Z quickly hung up the phone. Then Z came to me, told me about this.

I lol-ed since he didn't admit that he did call the number.

At this point, Z freaked out a little bit. He came to me giving his phone and asked me to answer for him if somebody called.



I searched in fb any girl's profile and posted it there. Z actually came to me and say that it was a girl. Z was confused why a man was answering the phone when he called before. I had to put up a poker face like this
while actually inside I was



And till today I haven't tell Z that it was me.




Figure 1:  tldr version

 This entry is too long isn't it? and kinda boring











This is TOLOLZ, reporting for Le Troll's View.



Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...