Tuesday 17 May 2011

Le Please Bite Me

"My cute little spider"

I like to play with spider. Only little spider. This kind of spider where you can easily find it in your home. It is as small as your fingernail.
I let it walk on my hand. Then transfer it to other hand. Feel geli-geli when it walks on my forearm. Damn I'm weird!


Ever dreamed of being a spiderman? There is only one way to be spiderman. Let the spider bite you.

I wish the spider bite me. I play with it but it never bite me. Ungrateful spider!


How to make a spider bite you? I have no idea. Do you know?



This is TOLOLZ, reporting for Le Troll's View.

Comments
4 Comments

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fp

TOLOLZ said...

yerrrrr. :problem:

Anonymous said...

cool blog

TOLOLZ said...

thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...