Tuesday 31 May 2011

Le Mouse Troll

Hello fellas! This post would be awesome! I have a feeling about it and I'm damn sure it is awesome!
Wanna know why? Jeff sent me his story and it is TROLOLOLOL! So what I'm going to do is, make a comic version of it so I can post it here. Thanks a lot to Jeff Ng for his story and keeping them coming Jeff!

So what are you going to do? Read it, laugh at it  (if it tickles you) and comment on it. Damn my comment section down there is really so kesian. You know kesian like you slipped, fell and people laughed at you. That kind of kesian if you know what I mean.




You should try it!


This is TOLOLZ, reporting for Le Troll's View.
Comments
2 Comments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mouse Brand Phail... Troll Sucess but brand phail = you still phail

Betumle said...

I just did that to my sister, can't wait until she gets home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...